SDCXTRA RADIO

Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Sarantos - Every Single Day

View this in your browser

My new music video for
“Every Single Day" is released
worldwide right now!

 

I love football season! I wrote a rock song for the Chicago Bears (yep, I’m a die hard fan). The 1985 Bears are forever etched in my mind. That season was such a thrill, to see them dominate the league. I was lucky enough to be a season ticket holder on their run in 2006. Then came the dark years, until...

Matt Nagy and Ryan Pace brought them back to relevance. The 2018 season was such a dramatic turnaround. Teamwork is what defined them. But that was just the beginning. This song is the story of their road once again to the Super Bowl…

Again, this song was inspired by the Chicago Bears and specifically Khalil Mack and Matt Nagy. While the rock song and the lyrics definitely signify teamwork, sports are not the only place where teamwork is important. 

Unfortunately, I had no connections and no way to include the Chicago Bears in this music video so I thought I’d get creative. Teamwork is vital in the workplace. Every business thrives when there is unity and the team all strides towards the same goals.

In this music video, the paradox is that there are no sports related clips in this one.  The team doesn’t have cleats or gym shoes or jerseys. Instead they are replaced by suits, ties, nice shoes and professional business attire for both men and women. 

I hope you enjoy the new music video!

http://bit.ly/2CnjyZW - Subscribe to my YouTube channel
http://spoti.fi/2ghNevG
https://apple.co/2J78eoO
https://www.patreon.com/Sarantos

I’ll continue to release a new song, music video, book chapter, poem & Behind the scenes video every month. I love being a proud supporter of multiple charities and donating directly to many charitable organizations!

See my newest Vocus press release here.

**Since 2014, Sarantos has won over 43 awards with Akademia LA Music, Beat 100 while also being nominated for the International Music & Entertainments Awards, Hollywood Music In Media, and the Hollywood Songwriting Awards.

** You can find all of my songs, lyric sheets, videos and books on my website for free. 

Links:

Website

Facebook

Twitter

Youtube

Instagram

Spotify
WEBSITE
Twitter
Facebook
YouTube
Instagram
Tumblr
Google Plus
SoundCloud
Spotify

No comments:

Post a Comment