SDCXTRA RADIO

Tuesday, December 18, 2018

ABSTRAKT SOUNDZ //|\\ VOL 46| Powered by Nippon Groove & ... By ABSTRAKT SOUNDZ

New show by ABSTRAKT SOUNDZ


ABSTRAKT SOUNDZ //|\\ VOL 46| Powered by Nippon Groove & Happy End Records | 2018

Abstrakt Soundz is back. Its been a while. I promise to provide more content in 2019. As an artist its important to share my music with the world. But I do hope that people who listen to it appreciate the effort. As much as I like Mixcloud. I do feel that with all the free promotion I am giving to other artists. The dj or whatever you want to call it is not yet rewarded. I believe Mixcloud is an excellent platform and there are plans for creators to be rewarded in the near future. We all got to support each other. In the meantime please enjoy this line up of artists that I have selected. As usual I am inspired by music I encounter along my travels around the world. Recently found some interesting music in Thailand, Taiwan, Japan and USA. Working on a new project of City Pop only. Stay tuned. Follow me on instagram...

PEACE

TETO


Mixcloud on FacebookMixcloud on Twitter
Mixcloud​, 447 - 453 Hackney Road, London, E2 9DY
Get Mixcloud for: iPhone | iPad | Android

No comments:

Post a Comment